- The “Classic Winds” International Competition will take place in Dubai, UAE from the 14 February to 1 March 2023.
- The Competition is open to applicants of all nationalities. Applicants must be not older than 35 years at the date of the opening ceremony of the competition (14th of February 2023).
- The Application procedure must be done online. Candidates will not be admitted to the competition unless payment is received. The entrance fee will not be refunded for any reason.
- Candidates must fill in the application form listing their programmes in the due order.
- Travel, accommodation for the first round and visa costs, if necessary, are the responsibility of the participants themselves. Organizers will offer complimentary accommodation to those participants selected to proceed to the second round of the Competition, with this provision remaining in place for those competitors chosen to also take part in the third stage.
- The Competition consists of three recital rounds and the final round with orchestra. The audition in the first round is max. 15 minutes, in the second round – max. 25 minutes and in the third round - max. 30 minutes. All the rounds of the competition are open to the public.
- All pieces in three rounds can be performed with scores except the Final round.
- The Competition provides free accompanists upon request of the participants. Each candidate will have one rehearsal with the accompanist for each round.
- The decisions of the jury are final and not subject to review or appeal. All decisions and votes of the jury starting from the 1st round till the final round will be published on the website after the announcement of the results.
All stages of the Competition may be broadcast live and/or may be recorded and videotaped for subsequent broadcast, video, DVD, audio recording or any other format/media use.
It is anticipated that recordings of selected Competition performances will be commercially produced, that a documentary of the Competition incorporating selected performances will be produced for television, and that parts of the Competition will be made available on the Internet. Camera crews may film all Competition events. In the eventuality of radio or television productions, audio or video recordings of the tests or of the winners’ concerts the participants have no right to advance claims or financial requests to the producers or transmitters.